Audit & Accounts Senior | Media & Entertainment | Wembley
Are you a skilled and experienced Auditor/Accountant bored of working your average clients?
A highly progressive Accountancy practice who specialise in media based clients are recruiting an Audit & Accounts Senior; strong emphasis on development is placed on the fortunate employees of this award-winning practice, and the successful candidate could find themselves in a Supervisor/Manager role in the near future.
- Audit Senior (Fast-Track to Audit Supervisor)
- Salary circa £48,000
- Media clients
This role will be suited to someone who thrives on challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve their skills and competencies through self-development. You will be working on clients operating in various sectors, including Media and Entertainment with annual turnovers of up to £50m.
Please note in order to be considered for this position you must have 2+ years in Practice, and previous experience with Media and Entertainment clients is preferable.
Responsibilities of an Audit and Accounts Senior:
- Planning, execution and completion of Audit, reporting to Managers and Partners
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Development and supervision of Audit trainees
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Business development, including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
The Ideal Accounts/Auditor:
- ACA/ACCA/Equivalent Qualified or Finalist
- Strong experience working in an Audit focused role in Accountancy Practice
- Experience of leading external Audit assignments
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with FRS102
For more information on this Audit and Accounts position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn?t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959491719