Enterprise Data Manager
A well known Automotive Manufacturer requires a Data Manager to be responsible for the control of all master data within the business. This will be a contract initially until the end of March 2018 with high likelihood of extension.
To be based in Whitley, Coventry and will pay between £400 - £440 per day Ltd / Umbrella.
As the Enterprise Master Data Lead, you will be required to drive and support the agenda for the appropriate ownership, stewardship and the control of master data within the business.
As a critical milestone, you will need to ensure that all data owners and data stewards across the business have the knowledge & tools required to deliver the master data into the business that meets the required quality standards in a consistent and efficient manner.
- At least three years' experience of managing or coordinating and driving Master Data activities on an enterprise scale
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management standards, processes and controls
- Experience of successfully managing key business processes; documenting, improving, and monitoring compliance
- Knowledge of Data Governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505924