We are looking for exceptional Agile Managers and Scrum Masters who are certified with significant experience in digital deliveries from customer led design right through to deployment to Live.
The emphasis will be on finding servant leaders who are pragmatic, able to work under their own initiative, are great problem solvers and are comfortable with a high degree of uncertainty. Experience in agile tools and techniques are a must as these roles require the ability to give guidance and coaching to stakeholders, provide focus and direction, resolve ambiguity and uncertainty and to baseline and achieve programme and projects goals.
- Motivating and inspiring cross-functional teams in the delivery of digital platforms and features at pace.
- Executing a transformation agenda through applying the right fit practices, tools and techniques from Lean, Scrum, Kanban and XP, at the right time.
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer?s culture and operating environment.
- Participate in and lead digital workshops with customer organizations.
- Enhance the group?s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational
Skills & Experience:
- Advocate of Agile and collaborative working practices with expert knowledge of related tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Rally, RTC, Jabber, Confluence.
- Experience of scaling Scrum across portfolios and / or programmes.
- Experience of working with Continuous Delivery tools and techniques, such as DevOps, Jenkins, Maven, Selenium, JBehave, BDD, TDD.
- Practitioner in delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Prince 2 and XP.
- SDLC experience with multi device digital developments, Java, Oracle Databases, ITIL and SOA.
- Experience in business intelligence, data warehousing and virtual, cloud based environments beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494713