Senior Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up working within a high profile government organisation as a Senior Marketing Manager. You will be working on award winning marketing campaigns.
A high profile government organisation based in Central London.
- Managing integrated marketing strands including campaigns, eCrm programmes, PR and social media.
- Working across a number of award winning marketing campaigns.
- Commissioning and quality assuring work with agencies across a wide range of disciplines to develop, implement and evaluate marketing activities, including multimedia advertising campaigns, partnerships, digital and social media and PR initiatives. Maintaining key stakeholder relationships ensuring senior stakeholders are informed and involved.
- Line management responsibility for Marketing Managers.
- Act as the Senior Campaign Manager within the team.
- Excellent relationship management experience with internal and external stakeholders.
- Significant experience of marketing planning techniques including insight generation and use of data, campaign strategy development, creative development, media planning and evaluation.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing techniques such as social media management, paid search and creating website content.
- Understanding the behaviour change theory.
- Line management experience.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Salary - £38,000 - £40,000.
- Central London Location.
- Working on award winning marketing campaigns.
- Working for a high profile government organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504853