Digital Marketing Apprentice
The business was formed with the mission of providing high quality e-liquids to the electronic cigarette market. This passion was derived from the fact that most of the Bowman Specialised Liquids team are heavy vapers themselves.
After doing tests on a number of big brand e-liquids and receiving tests littered with anomalies and contaminants, in addition to inconsistent nicotine dosages, we decided that the way forward was to produce the liquids within the United Kingdom where we could control and regulate every aspect of production ourselves, rather than trusting the word of other manufacturers.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentices to assist with our online & social media outlets, and also promoting business through exhibitions and contributing to content ideas.
- Responsible for Social Media of Electro-mist, flavour distribution, Donut King and Nic-shot Facebook
- Responsible for Instagram platform promotion on some of our products
- Responsible for assisting in website sales through social media platforms, keeping reports up to date for each platform
- Responsible for conversing with shops and finding out which of our juice is selling best so we know what to promote, where and when
- Will assist marketing and product development in ideas sessions for content/shoot locations/product ideas/ranges etc.
- Assist in the promotion of exhibitions
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday - Friday, 9am - 4:30pm
Opportunity of become a valued member of staff. The apprenticeship, Full training and support will be provided QA
"QA's Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959464077