Clinical Lead Vacancy in Cambridgeshire - up to £110,000 Pro Rata, MDU NI Pension - part time
Opportunity for an experienced GP to join a well-established practice in the Peterborough area.
The practice management are interested in speaking to a GP who is willing to work between 4 sessions per week in the role of Clinical Lead GP.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £100,000- £110,000 pro rata and is negotiable depending on experience.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, national insurance contribution covered and NHS pension.
This rare, exciting and highly lucrative position will involve being the Clinical Lead GP for a number of other sites and hospitals within the Peterborough area.
In this role your duties will include:
- Manage and contribute towards ongoing productivity and efficiency requirements
- Work closely with the leadership team to implement changes and governance
- Ensure service adherence with quality standards and KPI's
- Develop the service including outcomes of care, specifications and quality standards
- Represent the provider at external meetings on clinical matters
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617