Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Car Allowance, Laptop / Mobile provided plus other benefits
About the company:
Our client is a market leading specialist's in property Management with extensive national coverage. Their continued growth has created a requirement for an experienced Asset Manager to join their team based in the Midlands.
Duties of the Asset Manager:
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management you will be responsible for delivering an effective and professional Asset Management service provision to all stakeholders and to ensure the client's core values are central to all activities and interactions to include:
- To ensure all developments comply with all statutory compliance and that all landlord lease covenants and insurance policy requirements are being discharged.
- To support Asset Management activity on other funds/portfolios as required.
- To liaise with other internal specialists and support services to deliver a seamless end to end service to the fund.
- To ensure each separate property is visited and inspected in line with a specified template and format, at least once in every three years.
- To review, analyse and provide recommendation on approval of service charge budgets and service charge accounts on sites as appropriate.
Requirements of the Asset Manager:
- At least three years' experience working within Asset/Property Management environment.
- Desirable for the post holder to have had exposure and or knowledge of lease assignments, consents, lease extensions and ground rent/insurance demands.
- Block Management experience is essential
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to read and accurately interpret a lease.
- Customer focused and able to produce work of a consistently high standard
- Full Driving Licence
- PC literate and confident with using Microsoft Office applications
- Effective communicator, who enjoys contact with internal and external customers
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Asset Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502447