Finance Analyst - Revenue
Market leading technology company is looking to recruit a high calibre Financial Analyst.
Your new company
Market leading global technology company
Your new role
To provide revenue information to properly measure the performance of the European region and to aid in the development of the overall strategy. This position will assist with revenue recognition of contracts across the European business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepares financial and business related analysis in such areas as revenue performance, product profitability, headcount productivity, foreign exchange exposures.
- Participates in the actual, forecast and budget process - consolidation, reporting and variance analysis.
- Assists in the accurate reporting of results, business risks, opportunities and issues.
- Runs and maintains the Revenue Database for actual and pipeline revenue. Revenue Database to model:
- Professional Services, Maintenance & License Revenue stream by Product and customer
- Contract Revenue/ Backlog reporting
- Professional Services Delivery
- Works closely with EMEA Revenue Senior Analyst to ensure all reporting requirements are timely and effectively met.
- Cooperates with other departments such as Accounting and Project Management to obtain data and prepare analyses
- Manages the renewals and extension contract approvals (existing revenues)
- Assists in understanding and interpreting of past financial and operational performance to trouble-shoot the business and improve future performance.
- SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) advanced user to fulfil management reporting requirements
- Prepares other analyses as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an international environment. Experience in the IT sector is an advantage but is not essential. You will also have experience IT and communication skills.
What you'll get in return
Along with an excellent salary you will have the opportunity to work for an international organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77521869