Makro Checkout Supervisor - Poole
Checkout Coordinator - PooleUp to £16,320
38 hours per week (flexible across 7 days)
- Support the Customer Service Supervisor by coaching your team to ensure that our customers received exceptional customer service at all time.
- Engage with our customers to develop relationships' to understand their business.
- Be responsible for scheduling your team rotas to provide maximum coverage for all trading hours
- Minimise wastage by ensuring compliance to procedure in all areas of your area
You will have:
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to take ownership
- Basic computer literacy
- Experience of supervising a small team in a fast paced retail or wholesale environment
And in return you’ll enjoy the following benefits
· 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
· Contributory pension
· Discounted healthcare plan
· Sharesave scheme option
· UniformBooker Group is the UK’s leading food & drink wholesaler comprising of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud, Chef Direct and Booker India. With over 200 stores nationwide the combined Group serve over 1.5 million independent business customers.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77499949