Technical Business Analyst
Lloyd Recruitment Services are very happy to be working with a local and well-known brand name, who are looking to recruit a Technical Business Analyst, working in a temporary contract until the end of June 2018.
Working within the Retirement and Investment Business, the successful individual will be required to deliver a project relating to restructuring their Fileshare environment (this project will link closely with the GDPR project).
Duties will Include:
- Accountable for leading business analysis workstream on complex projects and programmes
- Present and prepare business cases to define strategies and potential solutions
- Analyse high business level requirements for project scope and PID
- Expert in capturing and documenting requirements using appropriate methods
- Performs / provides documentation for business quality assurance testing
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Champion business analyst best practise
- Minimum five years proven technical business analyst experience
- Qualified to HND or Degree level
- Previous experience of working on technology projects, (application and data related would be a distinct advantage)
- Significant knowledge of analytical techniques, you will be an expert at capturing, analysing and documenting requirements, process, data flows and mapping.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Experience working within a large complex organisation (ideally in financial institutions would be an advantage)
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received from Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959502573