We are currently working in partnership with a reputable manufacturer with a strong heritage as they look recruit a Process Technician for their Worcestershire site. The business is going through a significant growth period and, as such, are looking to ensure they are maximising yield and manufacturing capability through robust process interrogation. The successful Process Technician will bear from either a manufacturing engineering or quality auditing background within a production environment.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in its field supplying into a number of industry sectors with diverse product applications. The business has received a number of new contracts from both long-standing customers and new accounts and as such require an additional Process Technician to support within their engineering function to ensure their manufacturing and production efficiencies are maintained during the initial growth and improved thereafter.
- Ensure SOPs, work instructions and documented processes are followed by all relevant staff, taking action to bring back into compliance where necessary
- To audit production operations, communicating results to the wider organisation
- To conduct operational process tests and equipment checks
- Supporting in continuous improvement and NPI projects
- Quality auditing or Manufacturing Engineering background essential
- Background in injection moulding or foundry/ forge preferable
- Experience in auditing processes and working to SOP's and Work Instructions
- Excellent eye for detail
Salary from £24,000 - £28,000 DOE + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513514