Our client is an established Accountants who specialise in providing Accountancy and Taxation Services to the licenced trade. They are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team ideally on a full-time basis, however part time will be considered for the right candidate.
It is essential that the Bookkeeper has a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50. Other skills and knowledge required are:
- Proven level of numeracy skills
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- Knowledge of VAT return preparation and UK legislation
- Understanding of computerised bookkeeping systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and use initiative
- Ability to respond positively to book-keeping queries
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Can work well alone and within a team
The successful Bookkeeper will be responsible for preparing client bookkeeping records, informing clients of VAT liability and deadlines and answering the telephone to deal with general bookkeeping queries. They will also be required to ensure input and maintenance of bookkeeping journals and ledgers.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Bookkeeper job click ?apply?. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959445680