Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Up to £25,000
Benefits: Excellent including Bonus
Are you seeking a new challenge with an organisation offering genuine career progression and the chance to work on interesting projects?
RZ Group has been appointed to help identify an experienced IT support professional to work within a Systems Administration position, mainly Windows based.
Our client, are an award winning Utilities organisation who growing a rapid rate due to major changes within their specific market.
As the Systems Administrator, you'll be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and support of traditional windows and bespoke Billing & Debt Recovery systems.
- Knowledge of industry best-practice/standards for IT Infrastructure
- Broad ranging technical skillset - technology & systems
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Any relevant IT support qualifications - ITIL, etc.
- Experience supporting Customer Billing or Debt Recovery systems
- Exposure to a CRM system
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512068