Cloud Platform Engineer
One of our clients, based in the Newbury area are looking to recruit a Cloud Platform Engineer to join their organisation.
The salary on offer is £45,000 to £65,000 plus a great benefit package including bonus, car scheme, pension and flex time.
Based in Newbury, you'll join a growing company who thrives on innovation, are passionate about developing outstanding systems and stretching the boundaries of technology including their patented secure Cloud platform.
Cloud Platform Engineer Technical Skills
- Either Infrastructure, Operations or Software Engineering experience, whichever it is you must have an interest in the others and want to learn!
- Experience and interest in working within a fast-paced agile delivery environment
- Strong experience of Linux (any distribution) Operating Systems
- Intermediate Python would be ideal OR knowledge of cloud technologies (OpenStack)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Deployment and pipelines (CI/CD/TDD)
- Great communications skills
- Evidence of your desire to learn and ability to work autonomously
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
If you would like to apply for this Cloud Platform Engineer position then please send me an updated CV, salary expectations and current availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511940