Second Line / End User Support - Iconic Luxury Retailer
Iconic British luxury retailer, Central London, seeks an End User Support Technician.
The Client's luxury retail business is thriving, £2Bn turnover & repeatedly posting record profits, it has fully embraced multi-channel retailing. Accoladed as a UK Top 100 employer and one of the best companies to work for.
The Deskside Engineer / End User Support Technician provides installation, configuration and ITIL aligned second line support to 5,000 users with:
- Desktop, VMware VDI, terminal servers, thin client, & end user mobile computing.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008/12 and MAC OSX.
- Active Directory (AD).
- Desktop & Application Management (SCCM, AppV, AppSense and Casper).
- Android, Windows Phone, iPad and iPhone config & support.
- Remote device management for MAC & Mobile (AirWatch, VSDM, JAMF Casper).
- Manage and deploy Adobe Creative Cloud
- MS Office & Outlook trouble shooting.
- Office365 (O365) support & Exchange Online & Skype troubleshooting
- Printer config & support
- Any EPOS & payment systems advantageous.
Daytime shifts - 8 hr day - work 1 in 3 weekends - only ever work 5 days in a 7 day period.
Base salary is £35,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package and a huge in-store discount on luxury goods.
Email your CV now to progress !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505095