37.5 between Monday- Friday, must be flexible on hours in order to comply with company needs
£20,400 basic + company car
Ginger Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the UK?s leading training providers focussing on assisting individuals with finding their perfect role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a quality Training Provider with a proven track record in the Training and Development sector.
The key purpose of this role is to engage with young people to promote Apprenticeships and Training opportunities within schools and community venues throughout the Greater Manchester area. Delivery of IAG activities, interviewing, employability skills development and attendance at events/parent?s evenings will be a key part of the role therefore, flexibility on working hours is essential.
- To market the group to members of the community both inside/outside of normal working hours
- To participate in events at youth clubs and community centres
- To recognise, record and report allegations/disclosures of Safeguarding including concerns (re extremism and e-Safety)
- To promote own and our clients image within schools and the community
- To liaise with YPS (Youth Peoples Services), ESFA (Education & Skills Funding Agency) and other agencies to maximise our efforts in increasing participation in our client?s programmes
- To carry out presentations to classes and assemblies regarding Apprenticeships/Study Programme/Traineeships on Schools request
- To maintain Team database and ensure reports given to the Recruitment Co-ordinator and Sales, Recruitment & Marketing Manager as requested
- To bring forward innovative ideas regarding how we can help Schools promote Apprenticeships/Study Programme/Traineeship
- Shall ensure that employers are suitable for meeting the training needs of the programme
- To liaise with the Recruitment Team regarding vacancies with no applicants and promote these via community liaison
- To market the group to young people both inside/outside of normal working hours by:
- Arranging Visits to our clients main site in Lancashire
- Arranging Open Days
- Arranging School Visits
- Attending Careers Conventions
- Attending Ethnic Awareness Days/Sessions
- Visiting Non-Ethnic Employers to Raise Awareness
- Holding Promotional Events I.e. Parents Days/Evenings
- Holding Events at Youth Clubs etc
- Attending industry days/mock interviews etc in school
- Delivering Enterprise sessions
- Must have experience and a relevant IAG (information, advice and guidance) qualification
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Must work to the Group?s Equality & Diversity Policy
- To undertake any other duties and training as requested
Please apply now if this role is of interest, alternatively please contact Vicky at Ginger Recruitment on ************* or email Vicky @ ginger-recruitment .co .uk
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if it?s the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and it?s use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959494208