Cloud Engineer based in Central London. The most innovative satellite communications business in the UK, is seeking a talented Cloud Engineer to join their transformation programme at their modern HQ, based in Londons buzzing tech hub. This role is assisting in kicking off and supporting the programme.
The Cloud Engineer will be:
· Maintaining, monitoring and supporting the Cloud Devops tools
· Working closely with application and testing teams to ensure ongoing alignment towards the target infrastructure
· Coaching junior members of the team
· Driving continuous improvement through the use of automation
The Cloud Engineer will have:
· Experience with Linux systems, ideally SysAdmin
· Worked in a Devops environment
· Excellent knowledge of cloud platforms, ideally AWS
A fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to join one of the most innovative communications organisations in the country, working with the latest cutting edge technology. Offering competitive salary + benefits. Apply directly or get in touch for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473317