Applications Engineer - Sensors
Applications Engineer ? Sensors
£28k Basic + Bonus + Car + Bens
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial sensors for use in all manufacturing industries. With turnover exceeding £3billion per annum and a reputation for promoting from within, our client is looking to hire a dynamic Applications Engineer to join their busy team in Twickenham.
- Provide product and application support for customers both on and off site and provide continuous support for Sales Team
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop and update technical guides to increase knowledge and skill level of Sales Team
- Proof read and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, sales and technical manuals and training manuals.
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Proven experience in a technical role within a similar field is essential
- Degree educated in a technical or engineering discipline is highly preferable
- Analytical skills to break down information and data on several different products and parts
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner, dealing with all levels of a business
- Full UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK is mandatory
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500746