Director of Information Systems
Director of Information Systems (£75k - £85k) Reporting to Chief Operating Officer - London
We are exclusively partnered with a prestigious, London based educational institution who require a passionate Director of Information System to join their senior leadership team.
You will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities for IT, as well as provide direction and support for IT solutions. You will work closely with senior management and heads of department to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
- Ensure IT support aligns with current and emerging needs in accordance with the strategic plans
- Define, communicate and deliver to project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to senior management and heads of department
- Develop and review budgets for all IT requirements and ensure they comply with the strategic plans
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements
- Authorise and oversee the deployment, monitoring and maintenance of all hardware and software based on departmental needs
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, standards, procurement, and service provision
- Own and manage the Trust data protection function
- Experience in a senior role
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management and policy development
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- Hands on experience of information security management and operations
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
If this role is appealing and you feel your skill set is a strong match, please submit your CV for review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512407