Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) Windows Citrix
Infrastructure Engineer Senior (Windows Citrix AWS / Azure). Start-up software house that is developing a data management product aimed at the finance industry is seeking a highly skilled Windows Infrastructure Engineer to set up and establish their internal infrastructure, currently being managed by a third party.
This is a senior, high profile position in which you will take ownership of the entire infrastructure from design through to implementation. Responsibilities will encompass day-to-day infrastructure administration and operations; setting up servers and applications and Microsoft Windows administration. This is a very varied role which will range from establishing roadmaps through to cabling and racking.
You?ll be working in a technically challenging and intellectually stimulating environment with a collaborative team of software engineers. City based offices.
- Experience of designing, configuring and administrating a Citrix (XenApp / XenDesktop) environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- Experience of performance troubleshooting at network level, storage layer, OS / Application level
- Good knowledge of Firewalls and Switches, VLANs, etherchannel configuration, TCP/IP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to haves: cloud experience, AWS / Azure; Data Centre experience, cable management, rack mounting, ISO27001
As an Infrastructure Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £65k), 25 days holiday and share options.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer Senior (Windows Citrix AWS / Azure); Location: London; Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 + options
This Infrastructure Engineer Senior (Windows Citrix AWS / Azure) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508854