Senior Systems Engineer - Design
Senior Systems Engineer - Design and requirements
This is an immediate requirement for a Senior Systems Engineer or Principal Systems Engineer with experience of working on complex systems.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Systems Engineer to work for a leading Electronics design company in the Dorchester area. This Senior Systems Engineer role will be working on a number of new programmes and products being developed for both the UK and international markets. They currently have a very strong portfolio and have are getting involved in some very cutting edge technologies. Your role will be to work across the company's full portfolio and act as a key member on the development project teams.
The ideal candidate will ideally have proven experience in systems engineering across the full lifecycle but be willing to specialise in one half of the V-model.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
Requirements for this Systems Engineer role
- Must have experience in working of engineering projects and ideally in the managing/leading of system engineering activities
- Experience of designing products requiring with multiple design aspects (mechanical / electrical / electronic and software)
- Good communication and people interaction skills, including presentation and group discussions
- Experience in requirements management. Use of DOORS or DOORS NG (preferred)
- Use of design methods and tools. Use of UML/Enterprise Architect (preferred)
- Awareness of managing to time cost and quality (preferred)
- Degree or HND/HNC qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Have worked on complex equipment in a regulated industry such as Aerospace,
Defence, Nuclear, etc
Desirable - Knowledge of Combat Systems
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490895