£45,000 per annum
Butler Rose is pleased to be supporting a prestigious organisation based in Milton Keynes with the recruitment of a Management Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business that genuinely care and value their staff.
This company offers a competitive salary complemented by excellent benefits. This includes a fantastic work life balance and genuine career opportunities.
Duties will include but not exclusive to:
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting, and identify areas of improvement and trends, highlighting corrective actions and ensuring these are delivered.
- Prepare costing proposals for major contracts and aid the sales function to ensure adequate return on investment.
- Adherence to group transfer pricing guidelines and targets for liquidity, profit and performance ratios.
- Ensure the accuracy of Product Pricing and take ownership for sales splits within the Profit and Loss.
- Provide timely and robust financial analysis for key cost types, cost of sales and gross margin.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts of the Profit and loss and Balance sheet.
- Review current systems to determine areas of continual improvement.
- Provide technical advice and guidance within the business in relation to accounting matters in particular IFRS, and ensuring exceptional controls and processes.
- Prepare and monitor monthly management accounts by product and business field.
- Delivery of key insights and cost drivers of the business general and administration costs.
- Maintain and develop robust reporting platforms and streamline processes where appropriate.
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement (28 + 8 Bank holidays)
- Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
- Cash Plan (Health Shield)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Educational Grant Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495498