Mirth HL7 Integration Engineer Needed ASAP
Job Description Overview
We are recruiting an experienced integration engineer who will be part of an expert technical team, responsible for data extract, transformation and loading between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large scale projects. The data is primarily in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and as such, requires a strong understanding of related security considerations and practices.
- Reviews, evaluates, and designs data transfer and data integration services, physical and associated logical data models and implements high quality data transfer structures securely.
- Provides unique expertise in data extraction, transformation and loading from and into multiple systems (such as Electronic Medical Record extractions, clinical trials data, healthcare outcomes data, etc.).
- Understands and implements data transfers securely and with traceability / auditing to industry best practice standards.
- Identifies key data sources from target systems to meet project requirements, constructs data quality control solutions (as part of the data transfer process), provides data flow diagrams.
- Designs and implements ETL processes for efficient data extraction from disparate clinical systems and databases.
- Management and analysis of the transferred data, including daily updates, review, and evaluation.
Skills & Experience
- Strong conceptual, logical and physical data extraction, transformation and loading skills and understanding.
- Some prior experience with healthcare \ life sciences \ clinical trials \ pharma data.
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Strong skills and knowledge in SQL \ T-SQL \ PL/SQL.
- Strong skills and knowledge with at least one ETL tool, e.g. SSIS, Talend, Mirth, Mulesoft etc.
- Good general software development experience and systems administration, e.g Linux sys admin, Java development, etc.
If this role is of interest, please apply immediately to Kishan Patel at Roc Search.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6 Months
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501472