Workflow Coordination Manager - Asset Manager
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a growing Asset Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leaders within this space.
They are currently hiring for a Workflow Coordination Manager to sit within the creative services team as part of the marketing department.
As the Workflow Coordination Manager, you will have responsibility for efficiently managing workflow/traffic, artwork and sign-off of work via the in-house management system. You will ensure that sufficient resource is in place and will assist the team lead on ad-hoc projects.;
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Trafficking and monitoring all artwork briefed into the creative services team, ensuring all specs and supporting material are assigned to each project, and liaise with clients and the print production function as necessary
- Ensure all artwork for new projects has creative approval from team members
- Manage freelancers/associates utilised by the team
- Work with the team lead to provide regular financial reports including freelance spend, utilisation, projects launched and completed etc.
- Investigate the embedding of HTML/UX/UI design in-house through team members and freelancers
- Ideal candidates will have experience in a similar role within a corporate environment
- Project management experience will also be highly beneficial to this individual
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500909