HR Business Partner - Boutique Investment Manager
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a boutique investment management organisation based in the City. This is a unique opportunity to support and advise stakeholders in the execution of annual talent practices, including compensation, performance management, talent review, succession planning and promotion.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Supporting the stakeholder?s with navigating change, developing solutions and tailoring HR programs to support employee engagement and retention;
- Partner with the business providing HR advice and expertise, tailored for specific business needs;
- Identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues.
- Execution of the annual compensation cycle as well as identified compensation issues throughout the year.
- Extensive HR generalist experience within investment management and / or financial services;
- Client relationship management experience
This vacancy is being advertised by The Ocean Partnership a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. The services advertised are those of an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500907