ETL developer (SQL & ORACLE)
Are you looking for a role working with a renowned business where you can make a difference?
My client is looking to employ an ETL developer to work alongside and contribute to their experienced database division. You will have experience working on large multi- tiered SQL / Oracle databases, whilst implementing ETL principles to application and data quality.
You will be able to work well within an agile environment, whilst contributing to multiple customer projects. You will be able to communicate effectively and advise on technical direction while also working autonomously to achieve your project goals.
- Collaborate with the data warehousing division to design and develop the required ETL process
- Working directly with customers to analyse data integration
- Solid commercial understanding of SQL, T-SQL and Oracle
- Understanding of financial modelling and OLAP principles
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshooting
This is an urgent position with the view to start a candidate on the 01.12.17, to ensure your CV is taken into contention either apply directly or email your most updated CV along with a brief paragraph highlighting your suitability for the role to ******************************
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500918