SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Director of Pharmacy to lead the Pharmacy offering across our organisation. You will be an experienced pharmaceutical scientist, with Qualified Person QP (IMP) status and have well established business links within the industry. You will possess extensive knowledge of licensing medicines, good manufacturing practice (GMP), and QA & QP releasing of batches of commercial products to the public and investigational medicinal products for use in clinical trials. You will be highly experienced and proficient in liaising with clients and customers within the industry.
Based in the North West of England, the right candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package commensurate with the level of experience and status of the role.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of both commercial and IMP GMP process.
- Experience of sterile (and non-sterile) and biologic dosage forms.
- Eligible to be nominated as Qualified Person.
- Identify new product ideas and development strategies which meet the needs of clients.
- Support the development of pricing and marketing strategies.
- Experience in strategic sourcing contract management and contract negotiation (Pharmacy).
- Open minded, team spirit and willing to share your ideas. Demonstrated experience in providing consultation and support to staff and colleagues for improved team performance.
- Extensive background and proven track record in the industry;
- Minimum of 7 years management experience at a manager level or higher.
- Analytical and problem solving ability.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Group presentation and public speaking skills.
- PhD level pharmacist.
MAC Clinical Research invites applications from highly motivated candidates, with a desire to fulfil their full potential. You will be working with an organisation that sees you as an investment and is keen for you to achieve your career aspirations. Enter your name, email address and upload your CV below, we are waiting to hear from you.
Salary: Competitive + Negotiable £
Closing date for applications: 15 December 2017
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959503692