Network Engineer required for my higher education client in central London.
- Up to £270 per day
- Top University client
- 3 months contract- likely to be extended
This is a technical role where you will maintaining my client's network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of wireless networking.
- Good knowledge of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, IP addressing)
- Intermediate knowledge of R&S (Routing and Switching protocols - OSPF, BGP, STP,VTP)
- Intermediate knowledge of Network services such as DHCP, DNS, NTP, Infoblox.
- Basic knoweldge of security (Firewalls).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511113