Senior Management Accountant - Hi-tech Manufacturing
Senior Management Accountant ? Hi-tech Manufacturing
Location: Northamptonshire (south)
Salary: c.£45-55,000 + excellent benefits (inc. relocation, if required)
Our client has a legacy in the UK that can be traced back for over 50 years, today they have an international presence with an excellent worldwide reputation. The UK business is growing to become a £50m operation and has ambitious plans for future growth.
As part of the future strategic plans a new position has been created to join the Finance team, this role will be a key role in the management of the site and is an integral part of the operation.
This position offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to become a member of a highly-focused team, offering an opportunity for the right person to make a real impact.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts & KPI reports
- To ensure all finance data is both accurate & up to date
- To maintain robust financial systems & financial controls
- To analyse financial statements & reports
- To have responsibility for inventory control procedures
- To assist in budget preparation
- To prepare draft monthly forecasts
- To work closely with all operational functions across the business
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Very strong IT skills, particularly advanced Excel
- Proven ERP system knowledge (SAP/Oracle preferred)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communicative skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
To apply for this fantastic career opportunity please email your CV, or call for more details regarding this exceptional opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513270