Graduate Stress Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 353,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
We are currently recruiting for our 2017 Graduate Talent Recruitment scheme. As part of this scheme we have a structured initial learning program for 3 months followed by our continuous learning program. We are hiring for the role of a GraduateStress Engineer.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Knowledge of gas turbine control-systems and aircraft operations
- Application of tools for performing and presenting engineering calculation, e.g. MS EXCEL, MATHCAD
- Present simulation results to multi-disciplined engineering team
- Create technical report on the analysis as per Aerospace industry standards
- Appreciation of mechanical simulation software like ANSYS, HYPERMESH, NASTRAN is an advantage
Other Skills :
- Good comprehension skills- Ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams.
- Team-working skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different work teams, clients and groups of staff across an organisation
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Strong technical communication skills & presentation skills required as working in a professional environment, likely to be demanding timelines
- Flexible to work within a highly regulated multi geography industry
A minimum 2:1 in MEng or MSc in Mechanical/Aero Thermal engineering major
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959490661