My client require a temporary Financial Controller for a minimum 2 months
Direct and control finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed and so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.Prepare and present to the FD, local Directors and Divisional Directors the Monthly Management Report, highlighting key financial issues.Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives and ensure they work within the company budget and forecast.Preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.Ensure that the company complies with financial procedures, regulations and control frameworks working closely with Group to ensure Company policies are maintained.Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations working closely with legal authorities and our external audit team where appropriate,Prepare and submit the quarterly VAT return.
The job requires:
- Qualification as a chartered accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA, or QBE Accountant
- Extensive accountancy experience in a Manufacturing Environment understanding management accounting disciplines particularly around inventory management, gross margin reporting and variance analysis.
- Significant managerial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and external to the organisation.
- Is highly motivated and willing to put the time into the role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455706