Portfolio PMO - Asset Management
My leading investment banking client is looking to bring on a Portfolio PMO to join the asset management arm of a global transformation programme.
Candidates must have:
- Senior PMO experience working on portfolios of a global nature.
- Strong risk, governance and controls background to implement best practices and improve overall PMO processes.
- Background within asset or wealth management is necessary.
- Exposure to clairty and open workbench for tracking milestones/risks & issues.
- Ability to guide, support and ensure useful information can be extrapolated from data to improve overall PMO efficiency.
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Proficient within the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Project management certification - P3O/PMP/MOP/Prince II
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489462