Automatic Door Engineer - South West
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer to join one of the country's leading maintenance specialising in automatic door and access gates.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a wide range of automatic doors for commercial and industrial properties including high street retailers. To be considered for the role you must have a service background and have either technical or electrical experience. You will also hold a full driving licence as this is a mobile role and be willing
The role will involve traveling around the region servicing, maintaining and repairing a range of automatic doors for a range of high street retailers.
- Repair, service, install and maintain all types of doors within commercial buildings. These can include automatic, aluminium, fire, and fire escape doors and acoustic movable walls
- Deliver great customer service
- Help to increase our customer base if you come across opportunities for new clients
- Health & Safety awareness
- Travel to different locations on a daily basis
- Produce clear written reports on any work carried out
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues
- 'Can-do' attitude looking for solutions not problems
- Always there to help
- Excellent communication skills
- Actively involved in improving the Company efficiency and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivating with the ability to work alone or in a team
- Must have a clean driving license
- Must have their BS EN 16005 or BS 7036
For the right candidate a basic salary in the region of £11.50 - £12.50 per hour will be on offer (dependent upon experience) plus paid traveling time (door to door) overtime, fully expensed vehicle and call out.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading maintenance company that offers great career opportunities and progression. Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455030