MDM Technical Support
TCS is hiring MDM Technical Support at Liverpool. Our team is fast-growing & you have a chance to grow with us. TCS is looking for top talents in the industry who love what they do & are good at it. Know more:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Operational monitoring of Master Data Service.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues w.r.t matching, data loads.
- Handling client queries on matching.
- Can demonstrate good knowledge and hands on experience of Java, J2EE (Web Services)
- Knowledge and hands on experience in SQL.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) product like (IBM Initiate Master Data Service/ Infosphere MDM/ Informatica MDM etc).
- Knowledge and hands on experience of API?s from merging/updating master data records is preferable.
- Experience in supporting production MDM implementations is preferable.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style.
- Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959499708