Visual Merchandising Manager EMEA, GLOBAL Sports & Lifestyle
Visual Merchandising Manager, EMEA
GLOBAL SPORTS PERFORMANCE & LIFESTYLE BRAND
£50-60k basic depending on experience + competitive package
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Visual Merchandising professional to come on board for this GLOBAL sports performance & lifestyle brand overseeing a manageable number of stores across EMEA. You will collaborate with the global visual team to ensure seasonal visual merchandising directives are executed to company standards across the field. Due to working closely with store managers we are looking for a team player who has the ability to inspire & work with others and have the ability to create strong cross functional partnerships across all levels. You will be expected to develop and execute field training, facilitate and lead the visual training and follow up for all new store openings, relocations, and expansions.
We are looking to speak to candiates who are happy to be very hands-on in stores as this is very much a field based role with 1 day a week at H/O in the North West. There is international travel involved so we are looking to speak with candiates who are willing to be flexible to travel based on the reactive needs of the business.
For this role we require;
- Commercial VM who has the proven ability of analysing sales data & reports to make informed decisions with regards to executing vm strategy
- Strategic leader with focus on driving results and brand building.
- Expert at creating and executing Visual Merchandising Concepts and In-store presentations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills to provide clear guidelines and examples to field and teams with the ability to influence others
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong follow-up skills and time management
- 7+ experience in a Visual Merchandising leadership role within sports, fashion or footwear
- Must travel and work in store during installations - international travel required
APPLY TODAY AS INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE SOON
Area VM, VM manager, visual merchandising, North-West, Manchester, Liverpool, London, Europe
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77573570