Accounts & Tax Manager / Asst Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Trial Balance is working with a leading accountancy practice in Somerset to recruit an experienced Accounts & Tax Manager or Assistant Manager to join their busy teams in Burnham or Weston.
Working alongside a dynamic and high performing team, your key focus in this role will be to manage a portfolio of owner managed business clients that include sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, with specific duties to include:
* Accounts preparation and reviewing accounts
* Liaising with clients, providing a full range of guidance and advice and managing client expectations
* Preparing and reviewing tax returns and assisting with tax planning
* Attending client meetings
* Supervising and providing guidance to junior staff
* Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Relevant and current experience across all aspects of statutory accounts preparation and tax in a practice environment
* ACA or ACCA qualifications
* Outstanding communication and business partnering skills
* Experience of mentoring, training and influencing others
In exchange, my client offers a professional working environment and a performance driven culture with opportunities for fast track promotion. CPD and study support can be offered alongside a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been waiting for, then I want to hear from you. Please apply ASAP addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3687.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505842