Marketing Manager / B2B / Digital Marketing / Social Media / SEO / Online Marketing
One of the UK's fastest growing Proptech companies is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their team. Based in their Old Street offices, they are a home services marketplace that allows tenants, homeowners, landlords and tradesmen to transact in a safe online platform. They have partnered with a growing number of well-known consumer brands such as Zoopla, B&Q, Wayfair and Notting Hill Housing.
This is a great opportunity for someone with the right skillset and personality to join a fast-paced environment and take significant responsibility from day one. You will be leading and developing marketing campaigns to engage with their customers e.g. advertising, partnerships, events, sales and social media. The companies' expectation is for the successful candidate to master this role and make it their own. They will have the ambition and aptitude to progress quickly.
- Focusing on acquiring and retaining customers
- Suggesting ideas for marketing material
- Managing communication campaigns via radio, email and print
- Working closely with the Digital team to manage paid campaigns e.g. PPC and Facebook
- Analyse the successes of all marketing channels
- Developing and implementing a strategy to best engage with their target market
- Working closely with the Sales team to meet company targets
- Real interest in advertising and marketing
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Experience in editing HTML and sending email communications
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Capable of analysing and reporting on campaign performance
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Previous experience with B2B Sales or a marketing role (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced yet fun atmosphere with a highly multi-cultural team environment. If you have the enthusiasm and skill set required, they would love to hear from you.
If this sounds of interest, click the APPLY button below now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500916