Sickness pay, Holidays, Pension, Free car park and Overtime pay.
Maintenance Engineer with experience in manufacturing required in the Corby area. The position will encompass all aspects of maintenance in a volume manufacturing environment with an emphasis on planned and preventative maintenance.
You will work within a team of established Maintenance Engineers being responsible for ensuring your line is running effectively assisting with installations and commissioning of new equipment, improvements projects to increase machine efficiencies, ensuring manufacturing equipment is working at full capacity and minimising downtime.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be:
- An apprenticed or qualified engineer with either a mechanical or electrical bias.
- Have extensive experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally be able to read and interpret ladder diagrams and have experience of fault- finding.
- Familiar with the installation and commissioning of new plant equipment.
- Experienced within a JIT, 5's / continuous improvement environment will be of particular interest.
The role would suit a hands-on engineer who is keen to develop within a highly automated environment and the company will invest in both internal and external training where required.
Working a rotational shift pattern of both days and nights.
The company are a successful manufacturer of products for the FMCG market and are experiencing significant growth. They offer 20 days per year holiday plus bank holidays and a company pension scheme and sick pay. Commutable from Kettering, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Wigston, Oadby, Peterborough, Northampton.
To apply for this or other similar roles in Kettering, Market Harborough, Peterborough and Huntingdon please contact Hayley Tibbetts on ************ or e-mail ************************.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511301