Tech Lead/ Senior Net Developer
2 x Tech Leader/ Senior .NET Developer
URGENT- SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE UK AND HAVE A WORKING VISA.
Tech Leader/ Senior . Net Developer (ASP.NET, C#, C#.NET, dot NET, Web Application Development, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5, WCF, RESTful, Web API, SQL Server 2016, Agile, TDD, BDD, NoSQL databases, Git, Code-First Entity Framework, Node.JS, Ruby, Urgent)
Job Title: Tech Leader/ Senior .NET Developer, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, London,
Job type: Permanent
Location: This position is based in Charing Cross ? Central London.
Commutable from: Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hertfordshire, South London, North London, East London, West London.
Salary: £70,000 per annum
Our client is a global video technology company with a strong presence in 36 countries. Using cutting edge technologies they help their social media clients such as Facebook. Their mission is to deliver the most hi-tech and awesome social video advertising campaigns on the planet.
Key responsibilities for Tech Leader/ Senior . Net Developer:
- Apt at estimating tasks for specific projects in the areas of software design, development, testing and documentation.
- Working with the AP within a sprint, working through tasks set by the AP from an agile backlog and delivering them to completion at a high quality.
- Developing, testing and delivering data-driven web applications
- Supporting the testing of software in all aspects (Unit Tests and SpecFlow BDD)
- Ensuring consistency across environments
- Mentoring Junior Developers
- Maintain Coding Standards,
- Lead Best Agile practices
Key Skills for Tech / Senior.Net Developer:
- C# / .NET 4.5 (VS2013/VS2015)
- Exposure to CI Build & Deployment
- NET MVC5
- MS SQL Server 2012/2014
- Proven experience (5+ years) in web application technologies, including C#; MVC,
- Angular JS 2.0, React JS, Bootstrap
- ORM?s ? Entity framework.
- App & object oriented design
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and reporting skills
Benefits for Tech Leader/ Senior .Net Developer:
- 30 days holiday- Excluding 8 public holidays each year
- Private Healthcare
- Onsite gym
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme up to £1,000
- Excellent canteen facilities
- Team nights out
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible Working hours to suit your circumstances when necessary & Family Friendly Policies
- Locally negotiated discounts
- Life Assurance X4
- Childcare Vouchers
Must be legible and have visa to work in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader to step into management.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959497212