Our client, a well established and leading FMCG supplier, is looking to add an experienced Specification Technologist to their team.
Main purpose of the role:
- To complete specifications on web based retail specification systems including all supporting documentation including the preparation of additional documentation and attachment to the specifications
- To prepare and maintain internal specifications including all supporting documentation
- To maintain and update supplier assurance systems as required
- Checking artwork to final copy ensure packaging information is correct and legal for new and existing product development
- To update/maintain hard copy and computer based files
- To request ingredient and packaging specifications, ensuring they are correct and available when required
- To produce external reports as requested by customers
- To assist other departments and members of the technical team and product technical data as required
Key attributes of the Specification Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level within a food related discipline desirable
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing environment highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Retailer specifications system experience essential
- Food legislation understanding is essential
- FMCG experience desirable
- Experience and ability of operating in a fast paced working environment is also essential and proven track record in meeting demanding timescales
- Must display a meticulous, accurate and organised approach to managing workload.
- Ability to provide a reliable and efficient service with minimum supervision.
For more information on this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing, please call ************ or email *********************************** with your CV and salary expectations.
All applicants to this or any other role with Elevate Resourcing must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501070