Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Heating Engineer required for an HVAC, mechanical and electrical contractor. They require the Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the M4, M3, M27 corridor, the ideal Commercial Gas Engineer will be based in Southampton, Andover or Farnborough areas.
The role will be field based with travel paid door to door. The Commercial Gas Engineer will be tasked with planned service and maintenance visits as well as fault finding, breakdown and repair of commercial boilers, heating systems and associated mechanical plant.
The Commercial Gas Engineer will be visiting and covering commercial sites such as high end hotels, schools, universities, care homes and health centres. The Commercial Gas Engineer is required to hold in date commercial gas tickets such as; CODNCO1 / COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1 etc.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Hold in date Commercial Gas Tickets - CODNCO1 / COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1
- Proven experience servicing, maintaining and repairing commercial boilers.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Based on patch to cover the M4, M3, M27 Corridor
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
- Call out 1 in 6
- Overtime Available
- Travel Paid Door to Door
- Company Van
- 25 Days Holiday
- Healthcare after 1 years' service
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959489569