ASSOCIATE MARKETING DIRECTOR
TO £85K + BENS
A newly created opportunity for an ASSOCIATE MARKETING DIRECTOR has arisen within a rapidly expanding financial services company based in the City. The candidate will ideally have experience within data marketing and/or exchange.
Duties to include:
- Lead, manage and direct all marketing activities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with key accounts and potential business clients.
- Plan and create marketing strategy to enhance the brand by using campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR to attract new customers and retain existing clients.
- Constant interaction with different roles and departments within the business.
- Develop marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Monitor market trends
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate must have a strong understanding of financial services markets. This is an ideal role for a candidate who has experience working within a sales team or front office trading floors. To be considered, you must possess the ability to work with senior individuals and manage expectations of managers, so strong communication skills are essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959455582