Product Knowledge Specialist
Product Knowledge Specialist-Derby
We're currently hiring for a Product Knowledge Specialist to join us within our busy, modern and vibrant Derby Contact Centre paying a salary of £19,300.
Located near to Pride Park Stadium we offer a wide range of benefits including free on-site parking, subsidised restaurant, a generous holiday allowance and various discount schemes.
Who Are We?
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
About The RoleAs a Product Knowledge Specialist you will be given ownership of managing and governing the knowledge base within our Customer Relationship Management system.
What You Will Do
- You will liaise with brand teams both internal and 3rd party to ensure the Consumer Engagement centre have all the relevant information to handle queries
- Support the operation in providing responses to queries that are not readily available
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a monthly report on all cases handled, to be shared with the client.
- Attend the client HQ when requested to deliver presentations on trends
- Deliver briefings to the operation and wider team.
- Host brands visits on site
What Skills You Will Need
What You Will Get In Return
A competitive, market leading salary plus fantastic benefits package including employee discounts & reward schemes.We also offer fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click 'Apply' now we would love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77559750