Branch Manager Designate - Bradford
Branch Manager Designate
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join an FCA regulated market leader within the consumer loans sector as a Branch Manager Designate within our expanding branch network. We have a current vacancy in the Bradford area.
Role Profile/Job Specification
You will be assisting the Branch Manager to maximise branch performance through the provision of our vehicle-secured and unsecured personal loan products, building relationships with branch customers and helping them to successfully manage their accounts.
Once we have fully trained you to meet our own high standards (you will be trained for several weeks in a branch under supervision and, at our expense, you will also attend a full week residential course) you will be responsible for all aspects of operating the branch within our Company policies and guidelines, adhering to both Company and industry Codes of Practice, generating good customer outcomes and meeting our regulatory requirements.
Deputising for the Branch Manager as and when required, you will be reporting to the Area Manager. This position is a route to the Branch Manager role and beyond as we always prefer to promote from within.
We are looking for a ‘can-do’ attitude, great people skills and, ideally, experience in working in a role where building strong customer relationships and problem-solving are requisite skills. Demonstrating good communication and negotiation skills, you will take great pride in improving customer service and presentation at your branch and show a desire to be the best.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responding to enquiries from prospective and existing clients
- Fairly and ethically assessing customer affordability and identification
- Assessing vehicle status and value for secured loans
- Provision of loans to customers which are compliant with all Company and regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Administration of the branch loan book and in-house loan system
- Maintenance of customer files
- Collections and default management
- Control of Company monies and assets
- Daily financial reporting
- Branch presentation, security and Health and Safety
- Assisting in the training and development of other employees as directed
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport with different customer personalities and types
- Problem solving
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, organise and prioritise
- Confident decision making
- Excellent telephone manner
- Used to answering inbound calls, and confident when making outbound calls
- Effective time management
- Working well under pressure
- Reasonable IT literacy
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving licence is a requirement.
You will be contracted to work an 8 hour shift per day for five days per week between Monday and Saturday. This will be on a rotating shift basis.
Shifts will be between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday, 8.00am to 8.00pm Tuesday to Friday, and 9.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday. Usual days off are alternate Mondays and Saturdays, subject to your branch staffing needs.
You will be paid a competitive annual salary which can be further enhanced by an excellent discretionary bonus scheme.
As the market leader in our sector, with over 60 stores located throughout England and Wales and a large Head Office team in Putney, we already operate the countries’ largest branch network of vehicle-secured lending outlets.
In addition to logbook loans we also provide a significant and growing number of unsecured personal loans. We look to help solve people’s cash flow challenges with either a personal loan or a loan secured against their vehicle.
As a longstanding member of the CCTA and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, operating with their Full Permission, our Company provides a completely transparent service, giving applicants unique control over the size, length and cost of their loan, whilst making sure it is affordable for them.
This is a people business and our growth to number one position in the marketplace has been built upon the successful relationships developed with clients by our friendly well-trained branch teams, supported by professional field management.
We want to bring in more of the same; people with great communication skills; problem solvers who are able to show empathy and understanding; those who will work hard with customers to ensure good outcomes from their dealings with us. If this is you, contact us now!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77490756