A well - established client of ours is currently recruiting a Billing Administrator to join their finance department based in Iver.
Overall Purpose of the Role
This role is vital to the Group achieving its revenue and cash targets. This role will report to the Billing Supervisor and works closely with Credit Control, Master Data and Sales to: Provide accurate and timely DE, Courier, Mail, Secure & Freight billing for all Customers in line with defined SLAs, maximise revenue through billing completeness checks, ensure dispute resolution of invoices and billing queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, analyse and prepare monthly revenue accruals and provisions.
- Maintain billing control processes to maximise revenues and identify billing leakages
- Ensure all billing is completed in a timely basis to ensure that Group cash flows are maximised
- Responsible for the billing of non-standard accounts, ensuring they are accurately billed in accordance with the billing timetable and SLAs
- Minimise the value of revenue accruals at each period end
- Be aware and communicate issues that affect Credit Control and revenue reporting
- Ensure dispute resolution of invoices and billing queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Champion the adoption of standard process and automated billing in order to minimise errors
- Production of appropriate procedures/training/briefing material, to include delivery
- Provide a billing super user service to internal and external customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous billing experience preferable
- Must be used to working to and achieving tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- JDE experience preferable
- Experience of MS Office products
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, problem solving abilities, excellent communication skills, ability to prioritise, including identifying and focusing on key priorities. Will have strong customer service skills and numeric and analytical skills, and have constant drive and ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501523