IT Systems Administrator
A job vacancy has arisen to help us expand our busy IT Department located at our Grimsby office.
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator who will look after our server and network infrastructure.
This Windows based network is protected by industry standard hardware and software to keep our office of 130+ staff working and secure. Working alongside the IT team and a 3rd party support company you will be responsible for maintaining, patching and DR testing of all systems across the business network.
Reporting to the IT manager you will be expected to work on your own initiative within a fixed timetable and work on projects alongside the IT Team.
- Experience working in a systems admin or network engineering position
- Windows server & workstations (all versions)
- Active directory, Group policy?s and DNS
- Hyper-V virtualisation/Clustering
- SAN hardware and RAID configuration
- Backup and replication
- Firewalls / Windows firewalls / Understanding of clean Firewall rules
- PCI / Cyber Security audits (Reacting to completed audits)
- Windows and 3rd party patching
- Proactively monitor IT systems and preventative maintenance
- Diagnosing network issues / log file analysing (SEIM)
- Network switching maintenance (VLAN / SSH / Trunking)
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and schematic updating
- Full clean driving licence
- IIS / Power shell
- Ethical hacking
- Phishing emails
Working Hours On a rota basis - Sunday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
We offer an attractive salary, dependent on experience, medical and life insurance, pension scheme and performance bonuses.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501629