Azure Solutions Architect
You will work on behalf of the client to ratify technical design and integration plans being produced by their chosen partner.
You must have experience of deploying and managing services on the Azure platform, and the integration of systems to Azure/O365/PaaS/SaaS services.
Additional experience required:
- Azure platform design and integration skills including Azure AD and Authentication services
- Previous experience of using Microsoft Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps to implement integration with O365
- Design and deployment experience of Azure SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Integration of O365 to end user devices
- Experience of working with Totara
- Significant exposure to core Microsoft technologies including AD, Server 2012/16, and Windows 8/10
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959495297