Purchase Ledger Manager
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Accounts Payable Manager, reporting to the Finance Manager you are responsible for aiding the business in achieving Company objectives and initiatives to ensure financial results.
You will manage and develop an effective accounts payable function to promote financial control, to ensure liabilities are authorised and paid on time and that financial records are complete, accurate and up to date and to report management information to manage and control performance and meet other external obligations. In addition you will be responsible for Accounts Payable Supervisors and a team of Accounts Payable Assistants.
- Day to day management of the Purchase Ledger Team
- Manage and Supervise the Purchase Ledger Team ensuring that all tasks are accurate and completed within given deadlines
- Ensure key contractor account reconciliations are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that all supplier queries are concluded and dealt with in a timely manner
- Control and manage the supplier credit balances
- Ensure that current process maps are drawn up and any recommendations for changes / improvements are made
- Ensure all bank reconciliation items are cleared in a timely manner
- Ensuring full recovery is made for any debit balances
- Regularly review procedures and resource requirements
- Ensuring that the closure of Accounts Payable month end reporting is completed, valid and correct ready for month end close and closedowns are completed with commentary as appropriate
- Assisting with month end, posting of journals and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Control account and key balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring all overheads and looking at ways to streamline and save money
- Ensure that the Company's authorisation control manual is regularly updated and issued as appropriate
The selected candidate will have a proven track record as a Purchase Ledger manager, you will be able to hit the ground running and ideally AAT qualified. An immediate start is available for the right candidate. In return the business offer onsite parking,comfotable refurbished offices and a friendly team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487179