Head of IT Security Governance, Risk & Compliance
Head of IT Security Governance, Risk and Compliance - up to £75k + excellent benefits including working from home up to 3 days a week!
Location: London, Leeds OR Manchester + up to 3 days working from home per week optional
The purpose of this role is to establish, maintain and mature oversight capabilities of all data security controls spanning people, process and technology (IT) aspects of the Dentsu Aegis Network business, its third parties and partner entities, assuring that appropriate and proportionate security controls and assurance frameworks are defined, implemented and matured, in accordance with business objectives/strategies, legal/regulatory requirements, risk appetite, company policy and client contractual requirements with the primary objective of maintaining business resilience.
- Build and maintain stakeholder support and partnership for the development, adoption, deployment and maintenance of globally consistent security policies, standards, processes and solutions.
- Undertake internal and 3rd party security assurance assessments, due diligence and investigations in accordance with defined procedures with the objective assuring confidentiality, availability and integrity of DAN and client data and information.
- Build and maintain stakeholder support and partnership for the adoption, develop and maturity of DAN?s business continuity methodology, measure deployment, adoption and testing at a senior management level.
- Lead the deployment of the data security compliance programme, aligned to identified strategic priorities.
- Build effective relationships with industry peers and clients to manage the identification of gaps and implement appropriate controls for assurance.
- Manage the Technology function risk register, working with key stakeholders to identify and track key programmes and activities within the risk management framework.
- Responds to internal/external/client audit findings and coordinate remediation planning for related security activities to mitigate DAN and client security risk.
- Deliver effective and engaging metrics as to the deployment and continuous improvement of the data security programme.
- Strong communicator in both verbal and written communications within a global organisation
- Proficient in MSOffice suite for data analysis, reporting, presentation and collaboration tools
- Detailed knowledge of security management, business continuity and risk management principles
- Effective problem solver - ability to translate business challenges into pragmatic solutions
- Information system management including network, host, application, data and infrastructure.
- High energy, resilient, motivated, resourceful, focused, and innovative.
- Mature and polished approach with capacity to deal with tactical matters, whilst thinking strategically
- Talented at juggling multiple priorities.
- An obsession with brilliant execution and being the best.
- Excellent at working in collaboration with colleagues within a global organisation
APPLY ON JOBSITE TODAY!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487413