Cyber Security Consultant / Architect /Manager - Information Security
Domain Security Expert - Cyber Security, Vulnerability, Threat Management
Cyber Security Analysts, Architects and Consultants with expertise in Cyber Defence, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability, Threat Management, etc, required for leading Security Consultancy. Candidates with be required to identify cyber attacks, investigate complex systems, assess vulnerabilities and understand their exploitation.
Skills & Experience:
Domain expertise in ANY of the following:
- Cyber Defence
- Penetration Testing
- Security Design & Architecture
- Threat Analysis / Incident Response
- Monitoring and Event Handling
- Fraud / Financial Crime
- Attack Analysis Techniques
- Vulnerability Research
Strong, technical degree in either Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
Relevant industry accreditation desirable (eg CISSP or CISM)
- Experience / knowledge of Networking and Internet technologies;
- Experience of IT Security technical leadership in a large, international organisation, preferably in Financial Services, Telecoms, Defence or IT Consulting;
- Experience in resolving major IT security breaches / Cyber attacks.
With a strong background in IT Security (CISSP, CISM or equivalent), you will play a key role in large-scale and complex security programmes and provide direct Cyber Security expertise across the breadth of IT Security and play a pivotal role in shaping the IT Security agenda.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959504903